Friday, August 19, 2011

Ta-Dah! My New Book -- "How to Leave Your Family of Origin."


How to Leave Your Family of Origin.
As promised, under (self-imposed) deadline.  200 + pages, lots of large print, graphics and flow charts. (You'll see why if you buy it -- apparently I "think" in PowerPoint.)



 Please post your stories (and replies) on a new site: http://evilpeopleiknow.com/

Read the home page, then click, "Message Board" in the upper left corner, and post any message.



Chapter headings:


Chapter 1: Who to cut off.


Chapter 2: Why would you cut them off?


Chapter 3: How to cut them off.


Chapter 4: What to expect after cut-off.


Chapter 5: Where will everybody end up?


Chapter 6: When they die.


I apologize beforehand for the (breathtakingly) high price.  It costs $27.80 on Amazon.com for a paperback.  They (CreatSpace -- Amazon's self-publishing site) tell you that you can adjust the price.  What they don't tell you (until after you published) is that their base price will be very high for graphs and colors. (Sigh.)


I am working to put out an e-version, but the transfer of graphs (and colors) is complicated. 


Please let me know what you think!

Update:
ebook on Kindle, $9.00:

http://www.amazon.com/Leave-Your-Family-Origin-ebook/dp/B007HI7Y34/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1362277630&sr=8-2&keywords=how+to+leave+your+family+of+origin 

3 comments:

  1. Hi T., Congratulations on your new book!I'm so glad you finally finished it! I've been looking forward to it ever since I read A Primer On Evil. Just ordered it from Amazon, I think it's going to take me a little longer to read than the last one lol! Can't wait dig in to your wisdom and insights. Best of luck with it, lots of folks will be blessed by it. Blessings, Sister Renee Pittelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I follow your blog and value your opinion very, very highly. Please be honest in your review.
    You, Sister Renee, above all others, will appreciate one insight in my book: my father stalked me for ten(?) years, and then "pretended" to "run into" me.
    It so nicely sidestepped an apology, and having to deal with his own, poor, behavior.
    Sincerely, T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ick,they just never give up. My psychopathic birth-father stalked me for almost 15 years, pretty much until the day he died. Problem was, every time he managed to get through to me, I didn't let him get away with sidestepping, I insisted on holding him accountable, and then he'd have another meltdown and go away for another couple of years! After that I just kept strict No Contact and stopped answering him- I didn't get a restraining order because I was taking notes~figured my experiences would be good for another chapter or two lol! It's amazing how they all follow the pattern~like they all went to the same charm school. Thanks again for your kind words to me, I also value your opinion greatly! I hope lots of folks buy your book, I know it will be so helpful to so many! Blessings and peace to you and to all of us :)

    ReplyDelete