Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What I'm Doing Lately...


Hi, Everyone!

I have not lost interest in this blog; rather, I'm on fire writing a new book about cutting family ties.

It takes me about a year to organize, illustrate and publish, so I have a tentative publish date for summer of 2011.

The pain on these pages was enough to move me to write a
How -to manual.

Thank you for your patience...

And here are some words of wisdom to get you through the Holidays:

Stop eating their sh!! and asking for seconds!


Just...effing...stop.

Now.


5 comments:

  1. thank you for writing this book. I have a tyrant of a sibling and I wish you success. I will definitely purchase this as I have already bought your previous book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an ad for this blog on a car (yours, I guess) while driving today. Interesting stuff, though I thought there'd be a bit more. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had been devouring blogs about being raised by narcs. Lightbulbs were going on for the first time in my 51 years. Ironically they are the sames blogs you follow. I was amazed when I saw the vehicle with your blog address on it. There are more of us than we could ever believe and we are survivors.
    Thanks for writing. It lets us know that we are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this stuff. I've been researching evil for years myself. Both parents and my ex-husband are/were evil. Just today I learned that my estranged mother is in the hospital after having a triple by-pass, and both my sisters feel like they should go see her. I do not. I was just searching the web to get some reinforcement for my lonely stand. I haven't read your entire blog, so you may already cover this, but have you read People of the Lie by M. Scott Peck? It's a great book about evil. I'm glad you've made a life for yourself. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, all. I HAVE read "People of the Lie," but because it fell short if the mark, I have been studying Evil for years and I think I (and all of you) am much closer to the truth. I will publish my book around August (?) of 2011, and you will recognize so much in it.

    ReplyDelete